Will you strengthen our development team?
About the job
Are you looking for a position as a front-end developer at a fast-growing, young and ambitious company? This vacancy gives you that opportunity!
Shiftbase is a SaaS product that has focused on international growth since its inception. In this way we have created a rock-solid product that offers the ultimate solution in various sectors, when it comes to employee scheduling and time registration.
What are you going to do?
Due to our great success, we are immediately looking to strengthen our development team. Together with your colleagues, you build our front-end application (Angular 13) and mobile app (Nativescript). You program and further develop our SaaS application into an optimal and user-friendly product. Because it is a large application, this brings with it the necessary challenges in terms of consistency, modularity, reusability and maintainability of the frontend code.
- You have at least HBO work and thinking level;
- Good knowledge of the English and or Dutch language
- It is an advantage if you have experience with Mobile development, Redux, ES 6, TypeScript, SASS, BEM and Git.;
- You are aware of developments in your field and you like to try new tools;
- You know how to substantiate your choices and you have good communication skills;
- You function well in a team;
- You work accurately and strive for quality;
- You are creative and have an eye for detail;
- A proactive attitude to work and you are able to work independently and take responsibility.
It is a plus if you have experience with Redux, ES 6, TypeScript, SASS, BEM and Git.
What do we offer you?
A challenging job where you work with the latest techniques. You work in a young, dynamic team (including a dog on the work floor) with an open, informal working atmosphere.
- 40 hours per week: 32 hours, possibly in consultation
- An excellent salary based on work experience and education level;
- 25 vacation days based on 40 contract hours;
- Pension scheme is excellent;
- Travel expenses are reimbursed;
- Office with an informal personal atmosphere;
- Training budget to further develop yourself.
Do you want to work with us as a front-end developer? Then send us your CV and motivation. For more information about the position, send an email to Kars Frijters to email@example.com.