Will you strengthen our development team?
Are you looking for a Product Manager position in a fast-growing, international SaaS company?
Shiftbase is an industry leader in the field of HR & workforce management and is rapidly expanding globally. We are working with multiple dynamic industries in order to help them with their staffing and scheduling needs, amongst others.
We have a solid product and we are proud of it. We want to extend our passion for excellence to the rest of the world.
As a Product Manager, you are the central point of change & improvement for our software. You will routinely communicate with stakeholders & customers to understand their problems and requirements. You will build projects and relate your passion to the development team who will be responsible to bring your ideas to life.
Your main goal will be to provide value to our customers & users towards the success of our business.
- Clear, constant, professional communication with customers, stakeholders, designers and developers.
- A clear, prioritized roadmap.
- A clean blacklog that serves to deliver on the roadmap.
- Well written, straightforward tickets that convey the value to the user or company.
- Optimized processes and consistent delivery.
- Develop, define, and implement product roadmaps in accordance with strategic objectives of the business.
- Carry out market and competitive analysis.
- Prioritize features and tasks for product development using data-driven analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand customer needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Monitor and manage product performance post-launch, and iteratively improve based on feedback and data.
- You have a thorough understanding of the discovery phase and monitoring the success of every initiative.
- You have a minimum HBO or equivalent education.
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are a proactive, analytical thinker.
- You are obsessed with user experience and ease of use.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch
What we offer
- A challenging job working on a large application
- Young, dynamic coworkers who share your passion
- 40 hour per week; Shorter working hours possibly negotiable
- 25 vacation days based on 40 contract hours
- Autonomy and trust in the ability to make important decisions
- An engaging, fun office and a hybrid work environment possible
- A competitive salary based on work experience and education level
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- A training budget for personal development
Are you interested in this position? Please send an email containing your C.V. to email@example.com.