Senior UX/UI Designer
Will you strengthen our development team?
Are you looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer position in a fast-growing, international SaaS company?
Shiftbase is an industry leader in the field of HR & workforce management and is rapidly expanding globally. We are working with multiple dynamic industries in order to help them with their staffing and scheduling needs, amongst others.
We have a solid product and we are proud of it. We want to extend our passion for excellence to the rest of the world.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer at Shiftbase, you'll play a crucial role in shaping the user experience of our platform. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams, turning complex challenges into elegant and user-friendly solutions. Your design expertise will contribute to the overall success of our product, improving shift worker happiness and engagement along the way.
Your main goal will be to provide a simple, easy to understand product to our customers so that they are able to solve their workforce challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Design and iterate on user interfaces that prioritize usability and visual appeal.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and fellow designers to create cohesive design strategies & elements.
- Build an analytical view of the customer journey through the product and find opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Conduct thorough user research and gather insights from our customers to inform your design strategy.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, low or high fidelity mockups to effectively communicate design concepts.
- Advocate for best practices in UI/UX design, staying updated with industry trends and advancements.
- Design extremely simple and intuitive interfaces for web and mobile.
- Lead design projects from concept to launch.
- You have a thorough understanding of Product development
- You have a minimum HBO or equivalent education.
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are a proactive, analytical thinker.
- You are obsessed with user experience and ease of use.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch (preferred)
- You are proficient in Figma and industry standard applications
What we offer
- A challenging job working on a large application
- Young, dynamic coworkers who share your passion
- 40 hour per week
- 25 vacation days based on 40 contract hours
- Autonomy and trust in the ability to make important decisions
- An engaging, fun office and a hybrid work environment possible
- A competitive salary based on work experience and education level
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- A training budget for personal development
Are you interested in this position? Please send an email containing your C.V. to email@example.com.