Customer Success & Implementation Specialist - DACH
Will you strengthen our German sales team?
About the role
Are you looking for a career in digital customer support in a fast growing, young and ambitious company? Do you love getting our new customers towards value as soon as possible and consult them towards even more success? Our new position offers you this!
Shiftbase is a SaaS provider which has been focused on international growth since its inception. As a result, over the last few years we have created a rock-solid product that simplifies digital HR management in many different customer segments.
We are leading the market in the Netherlands and started growing in the DACH region for the last two years. This dedicated team is stationed in Zoetermeer and has been rocking it hard.
Thanks to our DACH team success in that region the last years, we would love you to become part of our customer support and implementation consulting team.
What will you do?
As a Customer Success & Implementation Specialist, you will be part of our ambitious and dynamic DACH team of 4 colleagues. You will answer customer inquiries via email, chat and phone and support the Sales team in delivering success to our HR customers. You will also take the lead on the customer onboarding process and support them with key structural decisions. You think in solutions and love to help others with good advice on process optimization, then this is your perfect new job.
- You'll help customers define great HR processes to implement in Shiftbase by performing requirements analysis and driving customer understanding of our product. Advising and sharing best practices for implementing and further digitising their HR processes. Getting the customer set up for success as soon as possible is your primary focus and goal
- Supporting and training customers on how to configure and use Shiftbase
- Collaborate with key stakeholders at Shiftbase to add value to our customers by supporting the sales team on sales calls or sharing insights with product teams to drive product adoption and development
You have a great sense of responsibility, think before acting, and love to learn.
- You can put yourself in the shoes of Shiftbase's customers' perceptions and provide tailored advice based on those perceptions
- You have a proactive work ethic and are able to work independently and take on responsibility
- At least 2 years of experience working in either Sales or a more senior Support role
- You fit into a young and ambitious company
- Your German is fluent in speech and writing
- Knowledge of the English language is a plus. Dutch would be great but not a must
What we have to offer
A challenging job where you work on a state of the art software solution. You work in a young, dynamic team (including a dog on the work floor) with an open, informal working atmosphere.
- A challenging task where you will work on a large software application.
- You will work in a young & dynamic team (including an office dog) with an open and informal working atmosphere.
- You can start with us immediately
- Hybrid possibilities (3 days in the office - 2 days remote or 5 days at the office)
- An excellent onboarding period where you will learn from the best
- An excellent salary based on your work experience and education level
- 40 hours per week (32 can be discussed)
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour week
- Good pension plan
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed
- Training budget to help you develop.
- Friday afternoon drinks & free lunch and fruit during all work days in the office
- Epic BBQs
- Fun team activities
Are you interested in this position? Then just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org